Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poor Jose

It was bound to happen sooner or later. The dreadful avocado tree in the neighbors yard finally claimed a victim. The tree hangs over the drive way at my parents house and constantly drops its unwanted avocados wherever it pleases. Jose and I stayed at my parents house last week while mom, dad, and zach went to kentucky to see the reesors. soo not fair. Anyways, jose was walking out to the garage when he slipped on a discarded avocado. He twisted his foot and almost tore a ligament clean in two. One month recovery with an oh-so-fashionable boot. Poor guy. He does like going grocery shopping now that he can use the motorized scooters. If thats all it took to make shopping with him pleasant i would have thought of this a loooong time ago :). Other than that, nothing too exciting. I got a promotion at work! same job just a different title and a bigger check so im not complaining. I was reading over my past entries and realized i had posted something about a healthy lifestyle. oops. I will admit that i have gotten fluffier around the edges. :( Well not anymore! I joined weight watchers and I LOVE IT! Its super easy to use and so fun. Plus, in my efforts to save money on gas, i bought the CUTEST mint green beach cruiser. Call me ecstatic. Im still in search of a basket to put on the front. Hello new ride! Work isnt to far so i will be riding to and from. Eww look at me ramble on. Thats it for the Zendejas Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment