Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A long time coming

We havent posted in awhile, so here goes. Jose has been enjoying his calling as a den leader. Recently the missionaries have been asking him to go on lessons with them. Jose was always bummed that he couldnt go on a mission so this is an awesome opportunity for him! As for me, I have just been working at Tilly's...not to exciting. We are both going back to school in January which i am sooo excited about! This last saturday we had the opportunity to go to the USC game. It made me realize how much i miss school! Jose has a few more classes to go to finish school. I dont even want to think about how much i have left to go. We are so busy! I love the holidays and am so excited to spend them with family. I just wish it looked like a Utah fall outside! I've always loved the feel of the holidays and the extra love that is spread around. We will be splitting time with both families this year. We have to balance things out now that we are married. Being married is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment