Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year

2009 will always be a year to remeber because its the year we got married. YAY! We hope that the new year finds everyone well! We are so excited because my sister Danielle is having a baby boy in june. it has been the hardest secret to keep! We are so happy for the Reesors but sad they are so far away :(. As for us, no babies. We have a lot to do before we think about that. Our goal this year is to get our own place, even if its a one bedroom apartment for now. Jose is well on his way to finishing school and is still loving his job. I went back to school this semester and I am loving it! Im taking spanish at Mt. Sac....dont laugh, i can roll my r's pretty well if i do say so myself....I wont be done with school for awhile, but thats ok. Im a bit of an eternal student :) Jose and i are doing well. We gave talks in church last sunday. It was his first talk as a convert in sacrament and he did so awesome! I was so nervous but he kept his cool. As for now, there isnt much else going on. We are just enjoying being married! Congrats to all of our friends who got engaged recently! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment