Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Day

This weekend my hubby suprised me with a little valentine's getaway. It started on saturday morning with a little scavanger hunt. The hunt led me to the kitchen where i found a dozen red roses. From there i was sent to our truck where there was a teddy bear with the next clue. The clue sent me back to our room where an envelope was waiting with driving directions and instructions to dress for a nice dinner and bring comfortable clothing. I was so excited for my letters and anxious to find out where the driving directions would take me. I drove to the unknown destination and ended up in Dana Point at a hotel ON the beach. Once i got to the room there were flowers everywhere and my wonderful husband holding another teddy bear. I was so excited i cried! We walked on the beach and enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Chart House restaurant. BEST FOOD EVER! On sunday we drove into san clemente and walked around the town and down to the pier. We had such a relaxing time enjoying each others company. I love that guy so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment